Of all the places on your body that take the longest and hardest time to get in shape, getting rid of stubborn belly fat is probably the most challenging! If you have a spare tire or little paunch that you want to make disappear, then there are plenty of things that you can do; it will be gone in no time if you put the hours in! Here are some of the most effective ways to lose belly fat.
1. Make the Effort to do Your Crunches. They Might Be the Worst Feeling Way to Exercise at the Time, but They Are the Key Things to Burning Belly Fat!
2. Try to Eat or Take Some Spirulina Every Single Day. It’s Essentially a Protein Packed Seaweed That is Filled with All of the Nutrients and Antioxidants for Promoting Fat Burning
3. Make Some Time Every Day to Meditate for at Least Ten to Twenty Minutes. Practicing This Kind of Mindfulness Has Been Proven to Be Able to Strengthen Your Will when It Comes to Things like Snacking and Exercising
4. Drink Bone Broth on a Regular Basis. It Helps to Reduce the Effects of Inflammation Which is One the Biggest Culprits in Weight Gain and Lack of Fat Loss
5. Eat One Avocado per Day to Keep the Belly Fat Away! It is Full of All Those Healthy Fats That Help to Suppress Appetite and Keep You Feeling Fuller for Longer
6. Try to Fix All of the on-Going Rows and Troubles You Are Having in Your Life, Because the Less Stressed and Anxious You Are, the More Likely You Are to Be Able to Shift That Excess Fat
7. Keep an Eye on Your Bowel Movements to Make Sure That They Are Nice and Regular. if Not, then Things like Bloating and Constipation Might Be Playing a Part in Your Weight
8. Spend Time Thinking about Your Favourite Junk Foods Rather than Actually Eating Them. That Initial Hunger and Craving Will Go, and the Visualisation Will Take Its Place
9. Make Sure to Stay Hydrated by Drinking the Recommended Eight Glasses of Water Every Day. It Helps to Keep Your Metabolism High and Also Suppresses Appetite
10. Use Unrefined Salts like Celtic Sea Salt to Sprinkle over Your Meals as You Don’t Need as Much of It to Get the Flavour
11. Don’t Get Too Obsessed with All of the Fad Diets and Low This, Low That Food Products. You Are Better off Just Committing to a Naturally Healthy, Balanced Diet That Won’t Cause You to Crash
12. Make Sure That You Enjoy a Healthy, Regular Sleeping Pattern. Fatigue and Tiredness Are Some of the Biggest Factors in Not Being Able to Shift Stubborn Body Fat
13. Do Lots of Meal Prep on Sunday Night That Gives You Healthy Lunches and Dinners for the Rest of the Week
14. Pay Extra Attention to Food Labels. Just Because Something is Low Fat, It Doesn’t Mean That Isn’t Full of Sugar or Sodium
15. Skip Your Netflix Binges and Instead Get into Podcasts. You Can Go on Longs Walks Whilst Enjoying Those!
16. Eat More Vegetables than You Currently do, It’s Not Rocket Science, is It!?
17. If You do Feel the Need to Snack, then the Perfect Thing is a Handful of Nuts
18. Try to Cut Back on Meats if You Eat a Lot of Them, Because Excess Protein is Usually Stored as Belly Fat