When it comes to weight loss, the one thing that tends to scare people who are just starting out on their journey is the thought of how long it is going to take to reach their goal. Of course, there is no getting away from the fact that losing weight isn’t something that you can do overnight, but what you can do in order to help your mind stay focused and committed is bring down your efforts in to small chunks. Here are 25 five-minute weight loss tricks to get your resolution off to a good start!
1. Go for a Walk for Five Minutes Every Single Day. over the Course of a Week or a Month or a Year, These Five Minutes Can Add up to Some Significant Mileage!
2. Put a Bowl of Fruit out on Your Counter and Keep It Stocked. It's an Easy Way to Encourage Healthy Snacking
3. Take Some Time to Drink a Glass of Water before Every Main Meal. You Will Find That You Eat Less Because You Feel Full Earlier
4. Use Smaller Plates and Bowls than You're Used to. It is Almost an Optical Illusion for Still Eating Full Portion but with Fewer Calories
5. Doing Even Just Five Minutes’ Worth of HIIT Exercise Every Day Can Help to Boost Your Metabolism and Increase Your Fat Burning
6. Put a Mirror on the Front of Your Fridge. It Might Make You Think Twice if You Want to Grab a Snack during the Day
7. Swap One Cup of Tea or Coffee per Day for a Cup of Green Tea Instead. It is Great for Encouraging Weight Loss
8. Pack a Healthy Snack for Yourself to Eat during the Day Rather than Being Tempted to Head to the Shop or Cafeteria for Something Less Nutritious
9. Got to Bed Five Minutes Earlier than You Usually do. You Should Never Underestimate the Benefits of a Good Sleeping Routine
10. Rearrange Your Fridge and Pantry to Put the Unhealthier Items from Other People in the House out of Your Immediate Reach
11. When You Are Making a Meal from a Recipe, Double or Even Triple the Amount of Vegetables That It Suggests
12. Write Your Workout Programme for the Week on Paper and Put It on Your Fridge. It’s Always Helpful to Have Something Physical to Look Back on for Inspiration and Assurance
13. When You Have a Hunger Craving, Spend Some Minutes Imagining Yourself Eating the Food Instead of Actually Going to Consume It!
14. Plan Your Meals out for the Next Five Days. It Only Takes Five Minutes and It Will save You Lots of Unhealthy Choices
15. Ask Yourself Why You Are Working so Hard to Lose the Weight, and Five Minutes Pondering That Will Probably Win out over the Temptation to Snack
16. Don’t Get Too Invested in Fat-Free Foods Because They Are Usually Loaded with Other Unhealthy Things like Sugar and Salt
17. Sniff a Banana! They Have a Naturally Sweet Scent That Has Been Proven to Be Able to Lower Your Appetite!
18. Pack Your Workout Clothes the Night before You Are Planning on Going to the Gym. It Leaves You with No Excuses Not to Go
19. Add Fruits and Vegetable to Your Food Plate First so That There Isn’t Much Room Left for Other, More Unhealthy Items
20. Take a Few Sips of Coffee before You do a Workout. a Small Amount of Caffeine Can Jump Start Your Metabolism
21. Take Time to Count Your Bites when Eating, It Forces You to Slow down and You Will Be Less Likely to Overeat
22. Put Your Alarm Clock across the Room from You so That You Absolutely Have to Get up on Time in Order to Turn It off
23. Switch out Your Knife and Fork for a Pair of Chopsticks. It Will Force You to Eat Slower and More Mindfully!
24. No Matter How Little Physical Exercise You do, Always Take the Time to Track Your Progress and Your Data. It Will Be Helpful in the Bigger Picture
25. When at a Restaurant, Always Ask for Your Dressing to Brought out on the Side Rather than Already Mixed in with Your Salad