The ladies over at Cosmopolitan are beyond sexy. How did they get that way? By following these tips to cut calories:
1. Blot Oil off of Pizza
You won't believe how much residue will end up on your napkin.
2. Eat Bagel Flats Instead of Full Bagels
This way, you won't be consuming as much unhealthy bread.
3. Order Your Own Appetizers
When you order appetizers you plan on sharing, you tend to get the unhealthy ones, so stop agreeing to split them.
4. Dress Your Food Yourself
Order the salad dressing on the side, so that they don't overload your food with it.
5. Eat Powdered Peanut Butter
This can taste as delicious as the peanut butter you're used to eating.
6. Eat White Fish Instead of Dark Fish
Not all fish is created equally, you know.
7. Eat Cold Greens Instead of Warm Ones
Stack some crisp lettuce onto your plate, ladies.
8. Opt for Plain, Dark Meat Poultry
Do this instead of eating "light meat loaded with condiments."
9. Top Pasta and Pizza with Garlic Powder
This is healthier than Parmesan.
10. Pour off the Oil That Collects at the Top of Peanut Butter Jars and Dressing Bottles
This will get rid of tons of calories.