With all of the low carb diets for weight loss, it may seem like fruit is banned if you want to lose weight;
however, your body needs carbohydrates and there are many ways fruits help you lose weight.
Fruit is nutrient dense and has a lot of vitamins and minerals.
As a carbohydrate, fruit also helps fuel your body.
Whether or not you are trying to slim down, fruit should always be included in your diet, but there are also several ways fruits help you lose weight.
1. Low in Calories
Fruits tend to be very low in calories, especially water rich fruits.
One cup of diced watermelon has a mere 46 calories.
Even bananas, which are a higher calorie fruit, are still relatively low in calories.
Large bananas have only 120 calories.
When you are trying to lose weight, reaching for fruit when you are hungry will give you a low calorie snack that tastes good and has nutrients your body needs.
Keeping your calories in check is just one of the ways fruits help you lose weight.
- All the Wonderful 🙌🏼 Ways Proper Hydration 💦 Helps You Lose Weight ⚖️ ...
- 15 Superfoods and Why They Help You Lose Weight ...
- 7 of the Absolute Simplest 💡 Ways to Lose Weight ⚖ for Girls Struggling to Begin 🚺 ...
- Fruits for Weight Loss
- How Does Water Help Lose Weight
- 10 Moves 💃🏼 to Lose 10 Pounds ⚖️ Instantly ⏱ ...