Exercises for butt — type that into Google and see how many useless links pop up!
So frustrating for a girl who wants to go from slightly saggy to bootylicious, isn’t it?
Well, my dear, I can help!
After many consultations with my personal trainer, there’s hope at hand.
Here are 20 of the best exercises for a perfect butt.
Remember, though, loves, that you have to live a healthy lifestyle, with diet and exercise, to tighten up any saggy bits, including your buns… so nibble a tasty celery stick, lace up your trainers, and let’s go!
1. Front Lunges
Front lunges are one of the absolute best exercises for your butt.
To start, stand up straight with your hands on your hips.
Take a big step forward with one leg, bending at the knee, until your knee is at a 90 degree angle.
Repeat 15 to 20 times with each leg.
- 9 Easy Ways to Sneak in Exercise during the Day ...
- How to Reduce Butt
- 7 Ways to Lose Weight ⚖️ for Girls Who Love to Snack 🍫🍩🍬 ...
- 7 Fantastic Yoga Poses That Tone Your Butt ...
- 19 Best Exercise Infographics for Your Perfect Body ...
- Lose Weight ⚖️ by following This Daily Routine 🗓 from 6AM to 10PM 🕕🕙 ...