You need to develop a routine if you want to lose weight.
That can be hard to do, especially when you're not quite sure what you should be doing each hour of the day.
Well, according to Shape, here's a healthy way to live:
6 AM - Drink a glass of water
7 AM - Do stretches
8 AM - Make a healthy lunch for later
9 AM - Fill up your reusable water bottle and drink more
10 AM - Snack on something with fiber
11 AM - Write in your fitness journal
12 AM - Go for a walk around your office
1 PM - Eat the healthy lunch you made
2 PM - Go for another short walk
3 PM - Have a 150-calorie snack to hold you over until dinner
4 PM - Sip on green tea
5 PM - Bike home from work
6 PM - Make a low-cal dinner
7 PM - Brush your teeth while doing this workout routine
8 PM - Do strength training while watching TV
9 PM - Do yoga to encourage sleep
10 PM - Get to bed
Would you be able to follow this routine?
- 9 Rules to Follow if You Want to Lose Weight without Counting Calories ...
- Lose Weight ⚖️ by following These Lunchtime 🍴 Tips ...
- 78 Epic Weight Loss ⚖️ Hacks to Help You Drop ⬇️ 50+ Pounds 😱 for Girls Looking to Lose Serious Weight ...
- The Cheapest 💵 Ingredients 🍎🌽🍚 That'll Help You Lose Weight ⚖️ ...
- Lose Weight ⚖️ by following This Daily Routine 🗓 from 6AM to 10PM 🕕🕙 ...
- Try the Famous Japanese 🇯🇵 Method to Shrink Your Waist 👌🏼 and Improve Your Posture 👍🏼 ...