Soup is a great option for weight loss provided it is made with low-calorie ingredients that are both filling and appetizing.
Creamy, cheesy soups might not make the cut, but you can still enjoy a steaming bowl of soup on a cold day without compromising your weight loss goals.
Use these easy tips and tricks and you can slurp your soup totally guilt-free.
That’s great news, isn’t it?
1. Choose Broth Based Soup to save Calories
Most experts will agree that broth based soups are way better for weight loss than cream based ones.
Creamy soups are generally higher in fat and calories, whereas broth is water based so it’s much lower in both.
Choose a brothy soup if you want to save yourself from piling on the pounds.
Veggie soup and chicken noodle are both great options.
- Seeds for Weight Loss
- These Delicious 😋 Foods Are Less than ⏬ 50 Calories!
- Tasty 😋 Soups to Help You ☝🏼 Shed Pounds ⚖️ ...
- 10 Unexpected 🤔 Food and Drinks 🍫🍷 to Help You Lose Weight ⚖️ ...
- 9 Super Foods That Can Help You Lose Weight ...
- 13 of the Absolute Essential 🙌🏼 Exercises 💪🏼 You Need to Burn the Most Calories ⚖️ ...