Experiencing a successful weight loss journey can be exciting and can help you build confidence.
As your weight comes off through your hard work, you find yourself shopping for smaller clothing and seeking out new hairstyles.
With all of the good that comes in a weight loss journey, there is also the hanging reminder left of your former self;
We have all watched the reality shows where the contestants lose tons of weight only to stuff skin in their pants, making them still appear large.
Skin is very elastic, but as you age the elasticity decreases and the older you are, the less likely your skin is to contract back to that flat tummy you desire.
Here are 7 ways to cope with excess skin after weight loss.
1. Surgical Removal
If you lost tons of weight and have been successful in keeping it off, this may be the option for you.
Consult your physician and have him decide if removal will be your best bet.
This method can be very expensive and comes with a host of possible dangers and side effects.
- 7 Ways Weight Loss Affects Your Hair and Skin ...
- Girls Guide 📕 How to Use Your Brain 🤓 to Slim down ⚖️ ...
- 7 Ways Stress Can Sabotage Your Weight Loss Goals ...
- Loose Skin after Weight Loss
- 7 Ways to Overcome a Weight Loss Plateau and Start Losing Again ...
- 7 Surprisingly Everyday Activities for Fit Girls That Can Boost Your Weight Loss by 50% ⚖ 🔝 👟 ...