You want to shed some pounds, but you don’t want to sacrifice your muscle.
That’s a great goal to have!
Muscle weighs more than fat, so you may notice the number on the scale going up as you lose fat and gain muscle.
If you have muscle, but want to eliminate some fat without saying goodbye to that tone and definition, you need to create a workout routine that meets both those needs.
Here’s everything you need to know.
1. Include Lots of Cardio in Your Routine
Cardio includes things like running, biking, swimming or dancing.
This type of exercise burns calories for weight loss.
Burning more calories than you consume helps blast fat.
At the same time, cardio works your muscles so you can preserve mass and definition while also losing the fat you want to get rid of.
- 10 Things to Toss 🗑 if You're Trying to Lose Weight ⚖️ ...
- How to Lose Arm Fat
- How to Lose Belly Fat Fast for Women
- Tips for Girls 📝 Who Want to Lose Body Fat 👎🏼 without Losing Body Weight ⚖️ ...
- Girls' Guide 📗 to Losing Weight ⚖️ without Dieting 🥗 ...
- Guilt-free 🙏🏼 100 Calorie Snacks🍿🍋🍓for the Girl Watching Her Weight ...