Many of us may be trying to lose weight, shed fat, tone up and achieve good health while looking and feeling better.
Holiday celebrations and parties do not help with their many temptations but to get through the festive season you just need to have control of your life.
If you learn to control your cravings, prepare in advance and stay true to your goals, you will find it much easier to live a healthier and happier life.
And if you stay stronger than your cravings, you will even find you can avoid mood swings and think clearer.
If you are noticing a trend where your scale seems to go up and down, like a roller coaster, let me help to combat this.
Identifying problems can make a tremendous difference.
As a trainer for countless years, let me help you avoid these sneaky things that are sabotaging your weight loss.
1. Drinking Your Calories
If you choose fruity drinks, you can be wasting calories on your liquids.
It is much easier to drink a large fruit shake than sit down to a large meal.
You will mindlessly drink without being aware that you could be consuming 600-800 calories.
Be smart and know what you are drinking.
Have a piece of fruit instead of the juice - it is a much healthier choice!
- Calorific Salad Toppings That Will Sabotage Your Weight Loss Goals🍴💣 ...
- Eating These Things Daily Will Help with Weight Loss 🍎🍳🍅🌰🍺🌽 🍠 🍚 ...
- 7 Things That Sabotage Your Weight Loss Plan ...
- These Delicious 😋 Foods Are Less than ⏬ 50 Calories!
- 9 Things to Never Put in Your Green Smoothie for Weight Loss ...
- These 👉🏼👇🏼 Weight Loss ⚖️ Tips Actually 💯 Work 👍🏼 ...