It’s amazing at how much color has to do with a person’s appetite.
Some hues sway a person towards food while others cause them to feel less hungry.
The 10 colors that decrease and increase your appetite are listed below.
The first 5 at the top of the list are ones that cause most people’s appetite to decrease and the last 5 tend to increase a person’s level of hunger.
See what you think about the list and if you agree!
The color gray generally turns people away from the thought of food.
Have you ever seen a plate full of gray food that looked appetizing?
Gray is definitely a color restaurant owners should stay away from when it comes time to painting the interior of a dining room.
- Turbo-Charge Your Weight Loss with These Natural Appetite Suppressants⚡⚖ ...
- 7 Wall Paint Colors That Affect Your Mood ...
- This is Fascinating: Did You Know That Color Can Affect Your Mood?
- Did You Know That These Colors Affect Your Appetite?
- 7 Weight Loss ⚖️ Tools That Will Absolutely 💯 Change Your Life 🌎 ...
- These 👉🏼👇🏼 Weight Loss ⚖️ Tips Actually 💯 Work 👍🏼 ...