You’ve heard of smoothies, you’ve heard of diet shakes, you’ve even heard of water detoxing, but have you ever heard of fat flushing? This is another of the health trends that has had its moment but is worth revisiting. It involves concocting a drink that has the power to burn two times more fat in half the time, as well as flushing out detrimental toxins from your body! Sounds good, right? Well, here is everything that you need to know including the recipe for fat flush drink!
1. Water Based
Like any good detox drink, the fat flush is primarily water-based, because water has the power to flush out the leftover materials and toxins from your body. Staying as hydrated as possible is the key thing, but why not do in such a way that improves both the fat burning and toxin flushing benefits?
To make the fat flush drink, you need:
• 64 oz of water.
• 1 sectioned tangerine.
• ½ sliced grapefruit.
• 1 sliced cucumber.
• 4 peppermint or spearmint leaves.
• Mix all of these ingredients together in a pitcher before going to bed at night. Leave it overnight to ensure the best possible melding of products and flavours.
• Tangerine helps to stabilize blood sugar, increases your insulin sensitivity, and its rich Vitamin C content stimulates fat burning.
• Grapefruit helps to increase energy, which in turn increases your metabolism and leads to faster calorie burning.
• Cucumber is a natural form of diuretic that also helps to keep you feeling fuller for longer.
• What you should do just pour glasses from the overnight pitcher to sip on and drink throughout the day. You will get all of the benefits from the ingredients mentioned and you will be much healthier and more hydrated because of it.
It’s also important to remember that drinking the fat flush alone can only do so much. If you really want to get the best results, it’s always recommended to enjoy a healthy balanced diet alongside the drink, as well as getting into some sort of regular exercise routine to really make the most of that boosted metabolism.