As you aim to lose weight and get in better shape, you run into obstacles along the way.
You fight the urge to take a break or give up.
You have days when you are just not into it and would much rather sleep in than get up for your workout.
And since you have such a hefty weight loss goal, you feel like you will never get there.
The biggest obstacle you fight on a regular basis is finding time for your fitness.
So let me share with you how you can overcome these obstacles, stay on track and achieve your weight loss goals!
1. Lack of Motivation
You have your good days and your bad when it comes to fitness but lately your bad days are more frequent than the good.
How do you stay motivated on a regular basis to work out?
As a certified trainer for over a decade my best advice is, to not think about it, just do it.
If you think about it you just may talk yourself out of your workout.
So get it done pronto!
- 7 Ways to Make Fitness Fun ...
- 7 Ways All Fit Girl Use Fitness Trackers and You Should Too ...
- 10 Things to Toss 🗑 if You're Trying to Lose Weight ⚖️ ...
- 9 Fitness Challenges Only Truly Fit Girls Can Undertake 🏋 ...
- Can You Complete This Hunger Games Fitness Challenge?
- Guilt-free 🙏🏼 100 Calorie Snacks🍿🍋🍓for the Girl Watching Her Weight ...