Sometimes we don’t feel like working out and a good mix of songs is just the remedy to get us moving!
Music maintains rhythm, lifts our spirits, and keeps us focused.
Exercise is much more fun with a soundtrack.
Music gets your heart rate up while boosting confidence.
Songs should transport you-- and keep you moving forward with every lyric and instrument as a guide.
Have fun with this list and create your own -- cause everyone moves to a different beat, right?
1. Billie Jean by Michael Jackson
Price: $0.99 at amazon.com
Michael Jackson just makes you want to move.
This song is my all time favorite song to dance to.
Its hypnotic bass line keeps rhythm with no thought or time to get tired.
Michael keeps you moving with him and his infectious story and beat.
- Girls Who Work out 💪🏼 at Home 🏡 Must Have This Equipment 🏋🏼🚴🏼 for 💯 Results ...
- How to Motivate Yourself to Workout
- 7 Best Apps for Working out ...
- 9 Awesome Oldies Songs ...
- Set These 👆🏼👈🏼 Goals to Lose Tons 👐🏼 of Weight ⚖️ ...
- 🔑Key Lifestyle Changes for Women Who Want to Shed Pounds Overnight🎯 ...