Sometimes we don’t feel like working out and a good mix of songs is just the remedy to get us moving!
Music maintains rhythm, lifts our spirits, and keeps us focused.
Exercise is much more fun with a soundtrack.
Music gets your #heart rate up while boosting confidence.
Songs should transport you-- and keep you moving forward with every lyric and instrument as a guide.
Have fun with this list and create your own -- cause everyone moves to a different beat, right?
1. Billie Jean by Michael Jackson
Price: $0.99 at amazon.com
Michael Jackson just makes you want to move.
This song is my all time favorite #song to dance to.
Its hypnotic bass line keeps rhythm with no thought or time to get tired.
Michael keeps you moving with him and his infectious story and #beat.
- How to Motivate Yourself to Workout
- 7 Popular Foods 🍆🍉🍕 Skinny Girls Are Avoiding at All Cost 🚫 ...
- 9 Awesome Oldies Songs ...
- Girls Who Work out 💪🏼 at Home 🏡 Must Have This Equipment 🏋🏼🚴🏼 for 💯 Results ...
- 12 DIY Projects for Working out ...
- Guilt-free 🙏🏼 100 Calorie Snacks🍿🍋🍓for the Girl Watching Her Weight ...