Need some compelling reasons to work out in the morning?
There has been a longstanding debate on what part of the day is the best time to work out.
Some people prefer to sleep in and hit the gym post workday while others are hardcore believers in tackling the daily workout at the top of the morning.
Despite which school of workout thought you believe in- here are 7 great reasons to work out in the morning and get your day started off right!
1. Jump Start Your Metabolism
Some studies show that exercising in the morning can get your metabolism going and can keep it elevated throughout the day.
Maximize your opportunities to raise your metabolic rate by including #weight training when you do your morning workout.
Lifting weights is a proven method of getting your metabolism going, so be sure to include it in your morning routine!
- 8 Non-weight Related Reasons to Work out ...
- Reasons to Get out of Bed
- 7 Reasons to Work out Even when You Don't Feel like It ...
- Excellent 👏🏼 Tips to Help You Keep the Hard ✊🏼 Earned Weight ⚖️ off for Good ...
- Why Should Women Work out in the Morning?
- Ladies Who Want to Lose 10 Pounds This Week Should do This ...