There are many, many reasons to take up running, most of which we all understand in theory.
It's the “practice” part of the equation that causes problems.
In theory, there are many benefits of running, so it's a great idea, right?
In practice, however, actually going for a run isn't quite so easy.
Sometimes seeing the most beneficial reasons of a particular exercise revealed in black and white helps.
At least, that's the way it is for me.
If you're interested in the advantages of running and need a little extra push to get you out on the trail, here you go!
1. Get a Health Boost
It's a well known fact that one of the best reasons to take up running is because it improves your overall health.
Trust me, it's not all about looking better.
In fact, that's not even the most important benefit.
Quite the contrary, the most vital advantage associated with running is the ability to feel better.
Sure, you'll shed those extra pounds, and that's great, but how you feel is even more amazing.
You won't feel nearly as much fatigue, you'll have more energy, and you definitely will start to lose weight and gain lean muscle – and that's just the #beginning.
- 7 Reasons Running for Just 5 Minutes a Day Can Help You Live Longer ...
- 7 Reasons Running Relieves Stress ...
- You Can Control Your Appetite 😋 if You do These Simple 👌🏼 Things ...
- 7 Excellent Reasons to Run ...
- 7 Reasons Running Too Much is Bad for You ...
- These 7 Foods Can Help You Flatten Your Belly ...