Want some tips to tone your tush?
Then look no further because as your trusted trainer, I have plenty of tips for you.
For those of you who are wondering what a tush it, it is a juvenile name for your butt.
Your butt is separated into 3 muscle groups - the gluteus maximus, medius and minimus.
Here are my tips to tone your tush:
1. Squat Hold
The squat is the ultimate exercise to target your tush.
All 3 muscle groups of your tush get targeted when performing a squat, so this is the ultimate tush toning exercise for this reason.
To perform a squat, stand with your weight on your heels and lower your body into a seated position.
Bring your legs down to 90 degrees, creating a virtual chair.
Hold for 60 seconds and then stand back up.
Start out with 1 minute squat hold and build up to 5 minutes.
Performing a squat hold tops my tips to tone your tush since it targets all the muscles in your butt (aka glutes).
- These Dances Will Totally Tone Your Body ...
- How to 📖 Cut 500 Calories ✂️ a Day 📆 ...
- 7 Exercises to Tone Your Calf Muscles ...
- 7 Fantastic Yoga Poses That Tone Your Butt ...
- How to Tone Your Butt
- 78 Epic Weight Loss ⚖️ Hacks to Help You Drop ⬇️ 50+ Pounds 😱 for Girls Looking to Lose Serious Weight ...