Energy drinks aren’t just for extreme sports adrenaline junkies and all-nighter college students.
They’re now made to cater to tired, overworked moms and office drones, and even active senior citizens.
(I wonder how close we are to a prune-enhanced energy drink.) If you’re a fashionistas in need of an immediate boost, I can help!
I’ve tried loads of energy drinks, so I know which work.
Here are the 9 best energy drinks.
1. 5 Hour Energy Shots
Price: $24.99 at soap.com
You’ve seen the commercials, but can you believe the hype?
Can this energy drink really give you a #burst of much-needed pep without the inevitable crash?
I’ve tried it, and the hype is true.
It tastes funny, but it really works, and because it’s a shot, rather than a 16-ounce drink, it doesn’t leave you feeling bloated, either.
- Best Weight Loss Drinks
- Spicy 🌶 Meals to Eat That Will Also Help 👍🏼 Your Weight Loss Efforts ⚖️ ...
- 7 Vegan Foods for Energy to Help You Feel Your Best ...
- 23 Energy Bars to Make at Home ...
- 13 Convincing Reasons to Stop Drinking Energy Drinks ...
- 7 of the Absolute Simplest 💡 Ways to Lose Weight ⚖ for Girls Struggling to Begin 🚺 ...