There’s absolutely no dearth of diet plans – be it on the internet or in your neighborhood book store. In fact, you can have a tough time trying to decide which one to follow...or not. Here are 7 Best and surprisingly worst diet advice from leading weight loss plans. You can put these bite sized diet tips into action asap!
1. Dr. Phil- Daytime talk show host, Dr Phil, outlines seven crucial elements for weight loss.
• Best Tip: Exposure to fattening and unhealthy foods should be reduced. For obvious reasons, if it’s not in front of you, you won’t eat it.
• Not-so-great tip: While walking, use exercise poles to burn more calories. This tip only helps if you are walking really long distances or cross-country skiing. For short distances, it doesn’t work out to be a very effective tip.
2. You: On a diet - Dr. Mehmet Oz and Dr. Michael Roizen have developed a two-week diet program that promises to work wonders
• Best tip: Instead of being obsessed with a specific ideal weight, it’s better to decide on a range. This is a wiser approach to weight loss since it makes allowance for minor fluctuations in your weight that happen normally.
• Not-so-great tip: Have the same meal for breakfast as well as lunch every day. The lack of variety can frustrate you, making it difficult to stick to the diet.
3. Skinny Bitch- A former model’s frank and straightforward motto is meant to shock people into making drastic changes
• Best tip: Read the ingredients. It makes you more aware of what you are eating and you will be less inclined to binge on food that has fattening stuff in it.
• Not-so-great tip: Adopt a vegan diet. Not too many can cope with such a restrictive diet and often end up discontinuing the plan.